Planning to fall pregnant? It's not just women who are responsible for a couple's fertility. Menevit is specifically formulated to support sperm health and male fertility, helping increase your chances of conception.
From the makers of Elevit, Australia's Number 1 Pregnancy Multivitamin(1), Menevit is a unique combination of antioxidants including vitamin C, selenium and zinc. Men should ideally take Menevit 3 months prior to planned conception.
- Helps improve your chances of conception, by supporting sperm health and male fertility.
- Menevit is a male fertility supplement that is specifically formulated to help promote sperm health.
- Unique combination of antioxidants including Vitamin C, selenium and zinc.
- From the makers of Elevit, Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin*.
1. *Based on sales (IRI MAT 06/05/2018)
Take one capsule daily with food, preferably for at least 90 days prior to conception. Continue taking Menevit once daily as required or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 100µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Suitable for use by adults only. Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) (as Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate) 100 mgZinc (as Zinc sulphate Monohydrate) 25 mgD-Alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E) 400 IU Folic Acid 500µgLycopene 6 mg Garlic Oil (equiv. Allium sativum Bulb Fresh 1 g) 333 µgSelenium (as Selenomethionine) 26 µg